Tweets About TwitStreet
- TwitStreet is some kind of stock exchange game in which you can buy/sell Twitter users.
- In this game you have $1,000 cash initially.
- Every follower is worth $1.
- For instance Barack Obama has nearly 12 million followers on Twitter.
- You can buy 0.008% of his followers with $1,000 cash.
- Let's say Obama's follower count increases to 20 million during his 2012 election's campaign.
- So you will have $1,600 as 0.008% of 20 million is 1,600.
- The point is, try to find people whose follower count increases rapidly nowadays and buy them before someone else buys.
- Good luck!